Storm Damage in Lakewood Ranch
Summer storms are upon us which means almost daily rain and lightning threats.
A common occurrence during the storm season for the Lakewood Ranch community is trees falling on and damaging your property. Don’t wait until it happens. Be prepared for this type of storm emergency. Here are 5 steps to take for emergency tree removal:
- Trees that are old or diseased can easily succumb to flooding and windy storms. Go ahead and remove hazardous trees before a storm approaches.
- In the event a tree does fall on your property, first make sure everyone is okay. Leave your home if you feel unsafe inside the property.
- Look to see if there are any wires or power lines hanging and if they are call the police and the power company.
- Call your insurance company and if you can safely do so take pictures.
- Contact SERVPRO of East Manatee County, your local mitigations and emergency storm cleanup provider in Manatee County. We will place a tarp on the roof if needed. We will also carry out any board up services required and cleanup any water inside the home. Boarding up parts of the home that have structural damage will help with your insurance claim and also deter any vandals while you are away from your home.
As a trusted leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of East Manatee County has highly trained technicians that are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. We provide 24-hour emergency service and have the training and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs.